Compositionally, its easy to keep your mind focused on a few simple steps.
- Should this image be horizontal or vertical (landscape or portrait)?
- What element of the scene is the “star of the show”?
- What element then become the supporting cast?
- What is the focus of the image (what seduced me to take this photo)?
Learn what to include and what to eliminate from your compositions, making your photograph concise and clear.
This image was made in 2009, with a Fuji 7megapixel point and shoot camera.
Our fall color changes are seducing photographers from
all over to visit Colorado. Stay tuned for up-to-date Colorado Fall Foliage Reports.
What do you think? Feel free to comment below and to email your “star of the show” for review and discussions.
- How to take better photos, or the elements of photography. Composition (20belowphotography.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration (danemm.wordpress.com)